Nonviolence Works: Employer’s Consortium
The Employer’s Consortium consists of a group of individuals from the public and private sector who are committed to the mission of ISPN. They know that jobs are a key factor in sustaining a productive, positive lifestyle and that a productive business climate grows when community violence is reduced.
Did you know…
- 3% of the population causes 70% of the violence.
- It costs $200,000 per year to incarcerate one person in maximum security prison.
- Rhode Island ranks #5 in the Highest Cost Per Prisoner at $49,133 average annual cost per inmate.
- Employing one person generates more tax revenue and improves the community.
- Free training period at your offices/work site.
- Federal Bonding to protect you.
- Tax credits.
- Free advertising for your business on our website.
- Lower risk for turnover because we offer 24 hour support for our clients.
- Our clients receive training in: Customer Service, Soft skills, CPR & First Aid, Business Ethics, OSHA 10 and Nonviolence.
- Aramark Education
- Butler Hospital
- Gilbane Co.
- Local 121
- Lopco Construction
- Ocean State Job Lot
- Trinity Brewhouse
- Trinity Repertory Company
- Sir Speedy